Tuesday 8 April 2014

Miss P Speaks: Yeah I Am Obsessed

Whaddup People,
           After reading the title chances are you must be wondering what I am talking about. As a typical teenager (Or maybe it's just me) I get obsessed with some things very quickly and quickly here can range from approximately 2 seconds to 2 weeks. I don't even realise it has become my obsession till someone points out and tells me to stop. Obsessed about what you ask? From food to movies to books to clothes to shoes to places to people to anything. When I am obsessed with something I need the people around me to be obsessed with the same thing, I mean come on, you should LOVE what I love. Or else I keep pestering them. Did you see the new Hunger Games movie? Dis you read The Fault In Our Stars? Don't you just love Connor Franta? Isn't Ellen DeGeneres the best? SAY YOU LIKE IT OR ELSE IT'S YOUR NECK AND MY KNIFE. 24/7 I will talk about my obsession and keep on making references. I will go to the extent of threatening my friends to read/see/hear that. When I am obsessed with some person (Connor Franta) I will stalk them on all their social media websites/apps, like and comment and tweet their posts/videos, buy same clothes and other things used by them, imagine impossible situations and scenarios with them, and all that other crazy stuff. Now don't you think of me as a psychotic stalker or weirdo fangirl (Because I am) it's just that I can't help it. My obsession with food is so much I can eat that 24/7 for breakfast,  lunch and dinner for the whole year. And I crave for that food. I keep on thinking about eating it.
        I remember in 9th Grade I was obsessed with Vampires and Werewolves and I was going throught that Twilight- Vampire Diaries phase (which every girl goes through atleast once) and for the entire year all the books I bought or all the series I started were Vampires and Werewolves and my laptop was filled with Twilight, Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf episodes. I used to dream about Jacob Black that is Taylor Lautner from Twilight (Yeah I am Team Jacob through and through) or Damon Salvatore that is Ian Somerhalder (Team Damon all th way). Then I completed The House Of Night series in books. And so on and on until I completed around 15 such Vampire/Werewolf series.
           Then the year befor that I had a weird obsession with Skulls. Everything I had had skulls on it. Notebooks, diaries, t-shirts, rings, clothes, laptop skin/cover, phone case, wallpaper, posters. All you could see was skulls, skulls, and some more skulls.
            So yeah my obsessions were weird or crazy or whatever adjective you feel but what can I say: that is how it was.
             So this year I have been obsessed with YouTube (More like YouTubers) and the 5 YouTubers I am obsessed with are
1. CONNOR FRANTA
2. Lilly Singh a.k.a Superwoman
3. Ryan Higa
4. Bethany Mota
5. All India Bakchod (AIB)
And I actually met Superwoman and Bethany Mota when they came for YouTube FanFest Mumbai on 1st March, 2014. I didn't get a picture with them though :( I didn't really meet or talk to AIB at the FanFest but they were there. And as you people already know I went for AIB's The Royal Turds Show (If you don't,  read my previous post about the show). I spend the whole day watching videos or stalking them on Instagram and Twitter and tweeting them every second (tweeting from my personal Twitter handle)
             So is it just me or does everyone become obsessed with something that easily? And for a year every year. If you are obsessed with anything or anyone or whatever comment or tweet or mail us. Also do follow us if you are a Blogger user.
Love You,
Xoxo,
Miss P
Mail us on: thosemumbaigirls@gmail.com
Tweet us and follow us on Twitter: @mumbaigirlsblog
Check out my favorite YouTubers and follow them on all their social media. Like their videos and all that stuff. And do comment/tweet them I sent you there.
Also if you could please promote the blog in any way you can, it would be great.
Ciao
Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment